goodBYE 2012, welCOME 2013

salam everyone,


lagi 2 hari 2012 akan berlalu pergi. Imbau kembali kenangan tahun 2012. Banyak kenangan manis terjadi dalam tahun 2012

firstly, i get engaged to him. the guy that i fall in love since 24 Januari 2007. we engaged on 5 Febuari 2012, after 5 years bercinta (cewahhh) and now waiting for our bigday. insyaAllah on 2013. Date will confirm later.



secondly, I finished my DIPLOMA and here comes my convocation day. it held on 26 November 2012.seronok dapat jumpa kawan kawan seuni dulu. auwww rinduuu nye. 




third, after finish my diploma now i am working as Account assistant at audit firm. okay sekarang paham dah erti penat mencari rezeki, nak shopping pun fikir banyak kali oi.

Btw on 2013 , my wishlist is

the first mission for 2013 i want to change me and him relationship status from ENGAGED to MARRIED.  ok bai.




No comments:

Post a Comment